We have a few exciting events coming to the Madera showroom in the next few weeks! We hope to see you.
Saturday November 12 10:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
rePly Furniture, A New Chapter - the work of Steve Lawler
An exhibit of unique, hand-made, eco-friendly furniture made from reclaimed woods and scrap plywood.
Friday November 18 7:00p.m. - 8:30p.m.
Tripod Slideshow Series presents 3 Awesome Art Forms
- Carlos Taylor-Swanson explores... Intarsia and Trompe-l'oeil wood inlay in Renaissance Italy
- Eric Fisher/Lynn DiNino learn how...Cartoon Architecture in Las Vegas
- Steve Lough presents...Sunbathing on the Solstice in Fremont
Saturday November 19 12:00noon - 5:00p.m.
Madera Architectural Elements presents New Works, Small Works and The Works - Our Annual Party!
The artisan members of MAE are known throughout the region for crafting outstanding custom furnishings and architectural elements. Each year they get together to showcase their lighter, more portable creations - original, affordable and perfect for holiday gifting (or keeping!). This year they have invited a few friends to join in the fun:
- Andy Lewis-Lechner returns to Madera with his beautiful wood-fired stoneware
- Artist-Designer-Creative Prolific Scott Neste presents original mixed medium artworks
- Jennevieve Schlemmer is leaving her mosaics at home and bringing a menagerie of felted creations
- Chris Wooten is showcasing her intricate assemblages of bamboo, wire, beads and who-knows-what!
If you cannot make the Gala opening on Saturday 11/19, we will be hosting a sneak peek during ArtWalk Thursday 11/17 5-8pm and the show will run through December 21.